Consider these things before your next application:
– Show value right away. You are valuable, but how will you add value here? Find out before applying
– Recruiters look at your resumé for perhaps 10 seconds, so what will they find? Get to the point!
– Enthusiastic about a job, really? How does the recruiter know? It is not enough to just mention that in a single sentence. Call, follow up, tailor your resumè to be a better fit and follow up again.
– Be true to what you want. Apply only to relevant positions and ask if you are uncertain.
– Get rid of typos and be clear in your written and oral communication. Don´t repeat yourself.
View the full article here http://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/3926212-6049504479529750530