August 2015 – October 2015 (Shorrt Term Contract)
The Motor Trade Association of South Australia (MTA) is the peak body for the retail motor industry in South Australia and is the only employer-based organisation in the State dedicated to protecting and preserving the interest of the retail motor industry.
The retail motor industry is one of the most important in South Australia with an annual turnover of about $8 billion and direct employment to 30,000 South Australians.
The MTA represents and supports over 1100 Members across the State providing a number of services to help the retail motor industry prosper.
The MTA membership represents all sectors of the retail motor trades. Members abide by a strict Code of Conduct to make sure they are the professionals of the Industry.
The primary purpose of my role was to give suitable and proper support to the Group Training Scheme and to the Registered Training Organisation by:
- Managing all aspects of compliance and administrative support whilst handling all front of house enquiries and questions from students and host employers
- Acting as the face of the business representing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring all office supplies and materials were ordered and delivered on time to the branch
- Organising daily interview testing exams for students in-house and the successful marking of pre-selection interview packs and data entry duties as required
- Arranging pre-employment medicals in a timely manner
- Designing and implementing new streamlined business processes and procedures
- Completing mail mergers and managing our student and CRM databases
- Successfully project managing and organising a variety of events from concept to delivery