The following services are recommended by the AVAA as providing reputable and worthwhile services to Virtual Assistants in Australia.
StrataPay offers Virtual Assistants the perfect way to collect fees and payments without all of the fuss of establishing a costly service with the major banks. With one simple reference number you can easily direct your clients to make payments via our secure website (www.stratapay.com). Payments are deposited into your account daily and a complete data report is emailed to you containing all the information you need to reconcile your payments. What could be easier than that? There are no ongoing fees or hefty establishment costs. As a special arrangement for the Virtual Assistants Network, StrataPay are offering half price establishment of just $99. Beyond that there is just a small fee per transaction and a merchant service fee for credit cards. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Professional Indemnity – minimum limit $1m
- Public Liability – minimum limit $5m
- Office cover
- General Property
- Motor Vehicle
- Tax Audit
- Business Interruption
- Home Building & Contents
- Workers Compensation – via referral
- Income Protection – via referral
What can PPIS offer AVAA members?
- Personalised service – get to know the person who looks after your insurances
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Quick response times
- Claims handling
- Monthly payment of premium
- We service clients Australia wide
- 10% discount on your Commercial Insurance premiums
Would you like to be a Preferred Partner too? We’re looking for the following services to offer to our members:
- Insurances – Personal liability, professional indemnity, trauma, income protection, etc.
- Computer tech support (virtual and onsite)
- Office supplies
- Printer supplies
- Dictation software
- Typing & Transcription
- Business software
- Software converters, etc