May 2012 – February 2013 (Contracted until Project Completion)
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is a globally recognised engineering professional services firm employing 34,000 people. They have a combined 130-year history, with roots in companies founded in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Contributed to the development and implementation of knowledge, information and records management policies, procedures and processes;
- Provided timely, specialist advice to enable the Project Team to make effective use of resources and tools to assist their implementation of knowledge, information and records management policies, procedures and processes;
- Ensured that all organisational procedures, processes and the requirements of record management are adhered to, in relation to administrative operations and observe the delegations as outlined in our organisational policy and procedures;
- Responsible for providing advice on use of the document management system to:
- support records management policies, processes and procedures,
- provide quality support service to clients and the Project Team,
- coordinate knowledge, information and records management skills and awareness training to ensure that appropriate skill levels are maintained across the Project Team in matters related to the administration of document management system
- Contributed to the development and implementation of change management to support implementation of knowledge, information and records management policies, procedures and processes and the effective and efficient use of records management systems and practices;
- Provided administrative service within established guidelines, meeting organisational standards, priorities and timelines;
- Undertook to work within the philosophical, policy and procedural structures of the Project Team as developed from time to time and provided formally to the organisation;
- Participated in the development of organisational and local policies and procedures as required.